10 WEEK WATERCOLOUR COURSE 10-12
Time & Location
About the Event
Ten-week courses are held once a week for two hours per session. They are mixed ability and are fully structured to allow you to improve your watercolour technique with my clear instruction. Each year my courses cover totally new themes so that repeat students can enjoy new subjects. Weekly sessions usually commence with a short demonstration or exhibition of techniques and there are normally a variety of working methods from tackling your own paintings to following paintings led by me. Interweaved throughout the course are useful sessions of homework and appraisal of your work. There is always lots of friendly help and advice on hand throughout.Course Terms & Conditions
By making a postal or an online booking you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All led paintings and material supplied for class paintings are intended for learning only and must not be sold or passed off as your own work.
- Booking fees cover tuition only and do not include any art materials, meals or overnight accommodation unless otherwise stated. Details of the courses including suggested materials & equipment are clearly written on the workshop descriptions.
- Bookings are accepted by telephone, post and online through www.talbot-greaves.co.uk. Bookings made without payment will only be held for 7 days, after which I reserve the right to offer your reservation to other applicants.
- Only when your payment has been made can I fully guarantee your booking.
- Weekly and one-day courses are limited to 15 people, weekend courses are limited to 12 people. However it is sometimes necessary to allow a slight increase depending on booking patterns.
- All participants of the courses take part at their own discretion and are individually and wholly responsible for their own property and actions, either on or off the course premises, for the duration of each session.
- Parking of participants vehicles is done so entirely at the owner's risk.
- Your payment secures your place on the course, however if you have to cancel your booking your refund will be subject to a one off £20.00 administration charge. This covers processing your initial booking, processing your cancellation, any occurring refund costs plus any extra time and expense advertising for or enrolling another painter onto the course. Please note that any bookings cancelled from one month of the course date onwards cannot be refunded unless a replacement person can be found. In most cases I do my best to fill cancellations and refund your payment.
- In the unlikely event of a course being cancelled, moved or rearranged you will be offered a full refund of your payment or an alternative course. The organiser will not be held responsible for any extra costs arising out of the cancellation of a course.
- 10 WEEK COURSE, WED 10-12£120£1200£0