5 SESSION ONLINE COURSE
Time & Location
About the Event
This online course is aimed at helping you find, arrange and improve your own designs for painting the landscape. Learn the art of composition, how to arrange your subject, and how to make your paintings dynamic through carefully considered design. The course isn’t just about design however, there’s watercolour technique, brushwork, colour use and many more useful tips to improve your general watercolour work.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Watch, pause or replay the demonstration in each 2 week period.
- Printable worksheets supplied.
- Downloadable reference photographs.
- Homework sessions to keep you focussed.
- Group appraisals to help you learn from your own and other people’s paintings.
Each session is spread over a two week period, during which you can watch my demonstration painting and pick up helpful tips and techniques along the way. You will be supplied with a downloadable reference photograph for you to try out the painting for yourself. You then move onto your own self project where a similar scene or reference is supplied for you to try your own approach. If you wish, you can submit your painting via email for inclusion in your group’s appraisal. This is a great way of learning that fit’s in with your own routine and commitments.
- 5 SESSIONS ONLINE COURSE£85£85Sold Out